Terms and Conditions
Details of our standard terms and conditions of sales and purchase are contained in the attached PDF files.
THESE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY INTO ANY RUMENCO LTD PRIZE DRAW
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the entry form.
2. Employees or agencies of Rumenco and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Rumenco Ltd and it’s trading divisions, containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the entry form and submit all information requested. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us email@example.com with the competition name in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Rumenco accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Rumenco.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is as stated on the entry page of the website. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on the date stated on the entry page of the website.
10. The winner will receive the prize stated on the Rumenco website.
11. Rumenco accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email or telephone after the closing date stated on the website and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to Rumenco within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Rumenco shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Rumenco shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be delivered to the winner free of charge and in the manner most appropriate to the nature of the prize.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after the close of the draw by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Department, Rumenco Limited, Stretton House, Derby Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE13 0DW.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Rumenco retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Rumenco’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Rumenco and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Rumenco and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. Rumenco accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Rumenco further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Rumenco for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Rumenco reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Rumenco in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Rumenco shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Rumenco Ltd, Stretton House, Derby Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE13 0DW.