Beef Grass staggers
High magnesium, low calcium feed and mineral lick ideal for dry and pre-calving cattle to support health and performance in preparation for calving and lactation.
Key features and benefits
- Low levels of calcium and high levels of magnesium for where there is a risk of milk fever (hypocalcemia) and to support muscle
contraction for calving.
- Full mineral, vitamin and trace element specification to support foetal growth and cow health on the approach to calving.
- High levels of selenium and vitamin E, including Availa® selenium, to support immune system function and calf vigour.
- Contains copper from multiple sources, including a protected source, to help in the prevention of copper deficiency as a result of secondary lock-up.
- High levels of sugar aids palatability and supports target intakes.
- Available as both 22.5kg or 80kg formats to suit your system.
Dry cows and in-calf heifers from 6 weeks pre-calving.
Available pack weights
- 22.5kg buckets
- 80kg tubs